Favero Assioma power "freezing"

i haven’t touched travel mode and the drain has happened twice on my right pedal. i charged them last week and did 100 miles outside over the weekend and will be monitoring the usage again over the newt couple of rides and report back to favero.

2 Likes

How old are these pedals?

about 13 months

The TrainerRoad Beta firmware apparently has a fix for the freezing

Interesting. I’ll have to give it a go tonight. I’m so tired of dealing with my Ant+ dongle and adapter on the iphone to get around this issue

@Spots …TrainerRoad got back to me as I was having issues again with the latest Beta

"After looking into this further, it seems that there may have been some misinformation before. We are working on a fix for this, but it hasn’t been released to beta yet. I’m really sorry about our mix-up with that. "

So hopefully soon, I will message you when they get back to me

1 Like

Ran my Duo’s right dead during this morning’s workout after getting the 3.42 firmware from Favero on January 30th–fingers crossed they don’t revert back to one side discharging rapidly again after I get them recharged. :crossed_fingers:

:crossed_fingers:

Mine our on there way back to Favero.

I am a relatively new user, am I reading these posts correctly that travel mode is related to the issues?

I think the freezing issue is diff than the power drain travel mode issue.

2 Likes

Thanks. I guess I was conflating the two.

The freezing issue is different, but so is the power drain issue - - mine appeared without doing anything with travel mode. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Same with mine. I have never used travel mode but have had power drain in both pedals.

Mine only freeze power on display if the pedal runs out of battery.

Favero Assioma Left only

Wahoo elemnt bolt (old- blueish grey colored)

My issues. Worked sometimes, sometimes the left would drain and sometimes the right. I live in India, and anything coming in is charged 50% duty even if warranty replacement, so I asked them to ship to France when I was there on vacation.

They sent only the sensors, and I had to pay 16 Euro for shipping.

Sadly, after the first charge even the new sensors discharged unevenly. FW 3.0.

Second charge and things seem fine now till about 20 hours of use. I keep a spreadsheet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

What did favero say after the new sensors discharged unevenly again? Mine are with them at the moment and am hoping i will not get any issues when i get them back.

Actually I didn’t tell them. I just recharged overnight and tried again. The first time, I had charged till the LEDs showed a full charge, but had not done a long charge. They say at least 8 hours, so, I did an overnight charge, and this time looks OK> Have 30 hours on them. Lets nee the next charge.

I have this issue too with my Lezyne Mega XL connected via ANT+ (@Lezyne) as well as the issue with bluetooth on ios…

How did you go with the 3.42 FW? I’ve been in contact with the same issue and been offered 3.43, and I’m wondering whether I should upgrade or not…

So far so good since recharging. :+1:

1 Like