Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff"

The NorCal Cycling Couch to Crit Youtube episodes have a 20% off Stages link. I used it to buy a Dura-Ace 9000 3rd gen power meter for $216 after sales tax. Price was so low I couldn’t resist lol. I’ll move my 1st gen Stages to the backup bike.

3 Likes

Probikekit appears to still be running their tire twin pack flash sale. I picked up a twin pack of GP5000s for $80 + $10 shipping yesterday. A bit better than on Amazon.

1 Like

Not sure it’s much of a flash sale, I think that’s just their normal price (been that way for at least a month and they’ve always had the GP4000s around that price in the past). I ended up ordering from Wiggle with latex tubes as the bundle and free shipping. :grinning:

It was up there yesterday when I saw it. Like I said, a little bit better than Amazon Prime once shipping included. But last 5000 I bought was from the LBS for $80 for one… needed a race day replacement… sigh. Anyway…

Totally agreed on local pricing - - can get them for basically 50% off/2 for 1 from the UK sites… If you’re not in a pinch for one immediately. :grinning:

I learned something cool in the Rapha brick and mortar store today. If you ask for deals, you can get some serious discounts. Buy bibs and a jersey together and get 25% off both! Buy 1 pair of socks for $20 or 3 pairs for $45.

4 Likes

Decided to buy a pair of Lake CX 238s to rotate with my CX 237s. All I found by searching was retail – until I was looking on the BikeTiresDirect website and noticed a special Lake 25% off promo. Score!

1 Like

KOM RPV2 Rocker plate is on sale for only $499.99. This is $300 off for their full-motion rocker plate.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Lots of supplements are marked down on Amazon for Prime Day. Noticed Sports Research and Muscle Milk have a lot of items 30% off. Nuun also has some discounted products.

1 Like
1 Like

Looks like SiS has 40% off most (not all) products on their site.

https://www.scienceinsport.com/us/shop-sis/all-products

Thanks. Actually some products are 60% off. You can sort by largest discount to see them easier.

Garmin 530 on sale at Garmin Canada. Could this mean that a new edge is coming?

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not. It’s been on sale with the same discount (17% off) on some other retailers here in the USA as well - down to $249.99 from $299.99.

It’s had a few sales here and there - - I snagged one during a sale a little before Christmas (black Friday maybe?) and have seen it on sale at least one other time since then.

I was wondering that too but maybe they want tk stay competitive with the new Wahoo Bolt out.

https://www.merlincycles.com/shimano-dura-ace-9150-di2-11-speed-gear-kit-101034.html

Dura Ace 9150 Di2 11 upgrade kit ~$1500

5 Likes

Just as a quick heads up, Wahoo KICKR’s and the KICKR Bike (for real) are on sale for 10% off today/tomorrow, plus all the trainer accessories, as well as Speedplay at 20% off. Oh, and Wahoo RIVAL too.

Full listing and details and such here (which help support the site): Heads Up: 48-Hour Wahoo 10-20% off KICKR, CORE, BIKE, Speedplay & More Sale | DC Rainmaker

9 Likes

Just grabbed a factory reconditioned KICKR Core for $662. Perfect timing considering I was looking into a new trainer this morning.