Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2018-2022)

I’ve been using Speed Vision Bikes. They give you a better deal than what is on Ebay because they don’t need to pay fees. Check them out.

Tell them Brad from MD referred you

Ryan Nye
304-933-4533
www.Speedvisionbikes.com

2 Likes

^^^another vouch for Ryan Nye. I bought some used carbon wheel sets from him and still kicking strong

1 Like

20% credit to apply on next order on lots of stuff at The Feed. A couple items are 30%.

Maureen, Clif, Honey Stinger, GU, Picky Bars, SIS, Untapped, etc…

For those that enjoy the Silca bar tape, Amazon has the Nastro Fiore in white on sale for approx. $27 USD. As of midnight there were 17 left at that price for Prime members. Only White available at that price.

Pactimo has 35% off using code FEB35OFF

https://www.pactimo.com/collections/cycling-clothing-on-sale-2021/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAyJOBBhDCARIsAJG2h5dCCOURIDJX-ph4HD9hDJCCh22PLuIP53sMK0B1fiJq18anmbQiwh4aAvnQEALw_wcB

4 Likes

20% Birthday Sale

1 Like

Pactimo winter sale is on. Some legit excellent prices on staple pieces. Finally gonna try out these bibs.

6 Likes

^^^legit deals

https://www.pactimo.com/products/summit-raptor-long-distance-cycling-bib-short-mens

1 Like

Dang, good deal. What the fit like compared to Assos, Volver, castelli, or Pearl Izumi.

I’m 6’ 170lbs with a 32 inch waste and thighs which are far too large

I’m 5’9” and 175 32” waist and I wear the Medium, same as I wear for my 5 year old Pearls. Easy bet is to order Md and Lg and return one, they’ll charge you $5 return shipping or $0 if you exchange for another product

I have the Stratos and the Raptor and the Raptor definitely fits more snug, but it IS a compression fabric. Not sure if the pic helps any

2 Likes

Overall my medium Pactimo is just a bit bigger than my medium Volver. Same length and just not as tight fitting as my Volver. The pad is just as good but slightly thicker, not as dense.

1 Like

I’m 6’1” 152lbs and went with small, long and like the fit. 30-31” waist. Snug.

1 Like

I’m 5’9" 165 and I feel like the Medium is a tab too big. If you want a more compressed fit, you may want to go for a size Medium.

I’ve never understood Pactimo’s website. You go there and select men’s bibs and get like 50 different products. How do you know which models there are and which ones are which?

1 Like

Its super confusing, which they seem to understand so they post a guide:

2 Likes

I’m 6’1”, 176, 32” waist. I wear large bibs and medium jerseys. However, I’ve found their MTB gear to fit/feel better than their road. I do not care for Pactimo’s jersey fit/feel, but my brother loves them. Maybe it just doesn’t fit my body type. For performance/race I’ve moved to the one piece bib jersey combo from COURE, which are amazing BTW.

1 Like

What about their “indoor” section?
any idea how good are they… about to buy some

Nevermind…

order the raptors

1 Like

Honestly, I’ve been happy with the indoor bibs that I have. I cannot vouch for the Summit or Raptor bibs.

So what’s the take away on which model pactimo bibs to order. If you had to recommend only one pair, which would it be?

I struggled with this too. The one with a “normal size pad” says it’s compression, which I don’t want, and the other with more comfortable material only comes with a “small pad”. Also, they appear to all have a weird honeycomb or scales pattern on the legs. I ended up not ordering.

1 Like