Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff"

Oh no! I missed it. I love pactimo stuff :sob:

Just received the Pactimo friends & family August 30% code if you are interested.

1 Like

correct, sub brand of castelli

More bike markdowns (mtb)

2 Likes

Someone buy that Marin El Roy so I don’t have to!

2 Likes

No joke, I want that thing.

1 Like

Yeah I’d definitely appreciate it. Thanks!

1 Like

A couple of decent deals depending on what you are looking for. Rcc currently but opens for general public in a few days. I let my RCC lapse around 4 months ago but my buddy still is.

1 Like

Sram Level ULT Brakes for - $140 each

1 Like

For those getting ready for more cross/gravel with AXS XPLR, Biketiresdirect weekly sale has the higher end XPLR cassette for 15% off: SRAM XG-1271 XPLR 10-44 Cassette [00.2418.118.000] at BikeTiresDirect. Not sure if you need the code EOAW or not (my screen has it, but I did not put it in).

Wasn’t aware of that. How do they compare, are they similar quality. Don’t own any Sportful but did pick up a Castelli Entrata jersey on sale last year. At that time wasn’t really aware of the whole club fit/relaxed fit vs aero fit, so now know I would probably need an XS in anything that isn’t like an aero fit in Castelli. I wonder if the sizing between Castelli and Sportful is comparable?

Honestly not really sure. For my build, castelli is a total crap shoot. For reference, I’m a 33-34 inch waist, 205#. Their 2xl bibs fit me like a large in many other brands. I wear around a 42-43 chest suit jacket and have a 3xl winter jacket from castelli that I could reasonably wear a 4xl if they made it.

So for pretty much any brand, I can safely say a xl bib and xl aero fit jersey are spot on for me. For castelli, I have to order 2 or 3 sizes and see what actually fits

https://www.competitivecyclist.com/ibis-ripley-af-deore-mountain-bike

If you’re looking for a good full suspension trail bike competitive cyclist has a few ibis Ripley AF back in stock at their discounted price.

Deal on R8100 Disc Brake Groupset

Currently only working for the 11-30T and 170mm 50/34 setup.

$1755.60 + tax

with discount code
“RIDE12”

5 Likes

Solid deal…I paid ~$2k for my stuff a few months ago.

1 Like

FYI I think the kit does not include the 2 necessary cables (batt to FD, batt to RD). So those will need to be purchased.

1 Like

Yeah, I had to buy both cables AND the charging cable separately…so it was a little over $2k.

2 Likes

This kit includes charging cable, so thats taken care of fortunately.

The powerbrick-less new charging system is great compared to previous Di2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use and fully enjoy this torque wrench - best price i’ve seen.

3 Likes

How about this for $100 less: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JKJTDWC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got one and am very happy with it.

5 Likes