Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2018-2022)

I assume that’s basically Aliexpress because it’s mainly stuff from China right?

Close to pulling the trigger on the H3 from Outdoorplay for $850 with the coupon code, does anyone know of anywhere that may have it cheaper? I remember REI had 20% off but I can’t find any codes or anything for it, not sure if its just for members

Rei does not have its 20% off code on currently as far as I know.

I’m pretty sure the REI 20% off goes out around when dividends are paid out, so in the March/April timeframe.

I’m hoping clevertraining has a 20% off for VIP members as they often due around November, as the H3 for $800 would be a great deal.

1 Like

REI does their 20% member coupon 3-4 times a year. There should be one coming up between now and Christmas. They do usually have more exclusions than Clever Training though.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Suggestions for Road Tyres for Winter Road Bike

If you didn’t know:

Expert Voice offers discounts if you sign up with your USAC license number.

2 Likes

I’ll keep my eye out for that.

Not sure about this site, but they have the H3 for $825, free shipping.
https://www.discountbandit.com/saris-h3-bike-trainer.html
(OK, it looks like it might not really be available for that price. On the checkout page, there is a checkbox for “YES, if Discount Bandit is unable to match me with a retailer, I am willing to review a counter-offer on these items.”
I guess this could be dodgy if Saris is picky about authorized resellers for warranty as well.

I got it for this price

1 Like

Left Lane sports: Extra 31% Off Sitewide* With Code SPIDER31 at Checkout

1 Like

Incredible deals on USWE.
https://www.uswe-sports.com/sale?fbclid=IwAR1ko9kP_4Uhu_A0B1I15LMXgcvOI1y-YmEBe6PaeQfPoloa2eWmDLiiU8Y&utm_campaign=Pre+BF&utm_medium=Pre+BF&utm_source=Paid+Social

3 Likes

Outdoor play has 20% off right now through code SPT2. i know it works on the Saris products so you could get an H3 for $799.99… Not a better deal on a trainer out there

6 Likes

Thanks for posting this, I had one on order and they price matched it for me so I got an extra $50 back. Sold my H2 for $600, not a bad upgrade deal

2 Likes

Wow this is fantastic. I just blasted the link out to my MTB buddies, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for posting the discount code for OutdoorPlay mike091979. I ordered an H3 today using it. They are out of stock until Nov. 12 and Stacy said they can’t keep them in stock. They seem like good folks to do business with.

2 Likes

For those that are interested, Clevertraining.com is offering free VIP membership for the next 24 hours. Code: FREEVIP

Black Friday is coming :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Any help with a direct link?
I am having trouble getting to a place to apply the code.

I clicked on the VIP link on their homepage which added it to my cart, and then applied that as a coupon code at the checkout screen

Their site is slow as molasses right now so I haven’t actually finished the process, but do see it changed the price to $0

1 Like

Wow, I guess it is the slow speed that is my issue.

Finally finished the whole process - dunno what’s going on with their site but it did go through for me

1 Like