Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff"

Has anyone purchased from “PowerMeterCity” before? Do they ever offer discount codes etc?

I purchased a 4iiii single sided Shimano power meter from the site, and would buy from them again. Can’t speak as to discount codes though

2 Likes

I also bought my Power2Max from there last year. I did that because at the time they had a 10% off code for new customers. No issues with them, fast shippping, etc. I never had to talk to their customer service though so I can’t speak to that.

Yes they’re great… Bought twice Stages from them.

ITK10 believe should get you 10%, not sure if you have to go direct through “in the know cycling” which BTW is great resource.

Can someone explain to me what bike computers do that a smartphone can’t? I recently dropped $300+ for a Element Bolt and I just don’t really see the point. It’s an inferior package to an iPhone/Samsung in any respect other than “aerodynamics” and battery life. I’m really surprised how Garmin, Wahoo etc get away with charging so much for their stuff. Apple/Samsung need to put them out of misery.

Lots of reasons why a bike computer is superior to a phone…not least of which is the potential for damaging / losing your phone in a crash.

But you can enjoy the exchanges in this thread and reach your own decision.

6 Likes

Dude!?@#$%^&*&

You beat me :stuck_out_tongue:

A rather lengthy and spirited discussion on those lines:

3 Likes

11 Likes

5 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Computers vs smartphones - myth busted

I moved the phone/computer comments into the other thread to keep this thread cleaner.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Computers vs smartphones - myth busted

$10 off at roadid.com. From their email:

Code: 104FRIEND75 (can be used multiple times - so feel free SHARE on the socials)

Not So Fine Print: Please hurry as codes expire on Sunday, Jan 10th. These gift cards may be applied on orders of $14.00 or more.

1 Like

No deals lately it appears

Seems like a good price for this, free shipping with $50 plus I believe, I grabbed 2 for myself and one for my buddy. Don’t think I’ve seen them this cheap before

2 Likes

if you like NUNN Amazon has a daily deal for another 12 hours or so
https://www.amazon.com/deal/f80a01bc/ref=gbps_img_s-5_cd34_f80a01bc?showVariations=true&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=fd51d8cf-b5df-4144-8086-80096db8cd34&pf_rd_s=slot-5&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=GHQ2TJSG5VMGYTFPQ1WM

3 Likes

UCAN Superstarch Plain 30 servings (21% off)

SIS has a sale going on too. Can use STRAVA30 for 30% off full priced items + a free bottle as well.

1 Like

A few Quest Protein products on Amazon as Deal of the Day.

https://www.amazon.com/deal/51b27832?showVariations=true&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=2FTEN5BJ05THHN6HPS8Z&pf_rd_p=ef7995b6-f4c6-4b03-8477-fa7146066bc2

2 Likes

Thanks, I grabbed one!

1 Like

Assos 30% Archive sale been going on for a few days