Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2023)

When it comes to two bolt cleated pedals it’s hard to beat Time ATAC for float.

1 Like

So strange, I decided it was time to switch from Speedplays to Time pedals. Went to buy some and found that they happened to be 50% off!

1 Like

Payson McElveen has a $400 discount going right now for Tacx Neo2…use code STACHE400 at checkout. Brings it down to $1k on Garmin.com

3 Likes

REI has a one day, 20% off code SNOW23. Despite stating in the small print that any device with GPS is excluded, it worked on a Garmin Edge 840 (and apparently 540 too), knocking $90 off in the case of the 840!

Garmin Edge 840 Bike Computer | REI Co-op

7 Likes

Performance bicycle in the USA has the XC 12 titanium version for $79. (75% off)

2 Likes

Unfortunately this no longer seems to be working :frowning:

I’m a Lasko guy, but someone posted on the Zwift page that the Kickr fan is on sale on Amazon.

1 Like
3 Likes

3 Likes

Planet Cyclery - 20% off one full-priced item with code: PRIMESALE

https://planetcyclery.com/

4 Likes

Extra $500 off select bikes / frames at Competitive Cyclist…this includes the Cervelo Aspero frame with the final price netting out at $2200, which is a screaming deal.

2 Likes

Oakley sunglasses on sale at woot…

Picked a Garmin 840 with a 20% discount!

1 Like

Cervelo Caledonia framset for $1,660 ($500 off $2160 shows up at checkout).

3 Likes

Lots of deals over at Canyon. $2700 for a Grizl with Rival eTap :+1:

1 Like

Bikecloset are having a fairly big sale across the board:
https://bikecloset.com/shop/

I have a 40% off coupon on one full-priced item (this weekend only) - first in, best dressed to use it: WHSDFN6Q

1 Like

I love Bike Closet but I wish they could stop showing out of stock items mixed with in-stock ones.

14 Likes

Time Bikes has a Fall Sale on a range of items, including some decent discounts on framesets:

1 Like

Scicon is having a 40% off sale, at least in the US

1 Like

I know this is expired now, but I bought Oakley Encoders off Woot before and I wasn’t too happy. They were missing the hard case (didn’t say that in description), they had smudges all over the inside of the lenses (came off when wiped, but still) and were missing the other nose piece. It was basically just a soft bag and the smudged glasses. I wasn’t 100% confident in their authenticity either. I ended up returning - they did offer me a few $ to keep. I ended up getting another pair off Jomashop (Gray Market) for a little more but all accessories including hard case, nosepiece and looked brand new.

1 Like