Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2023)

Buy 5, get 1 free!

7 Likes

Also blocking mexico now. I used to ship to Mexico and pick up when I went down. But that was many years ago.

Flash sale at bike24.com for products from SRAM, Shimano, RockShox, DT Swiss, Continental or Schwalbe.
Ends on March 9.

https://www.bike24.com/topics/flash-sale

2 Likes

NeverSecond C90 drink mix with shorter shelf life for 50% off.

1 Like

Insane deals on GP5000 TRs. Continental Grand Prix 5000 S TR Black Sidewall – Bike Closet

9 Likes

TheHouse.com is liquidating everything. Melt30 for 30% off over and above some of the other markdowns. They carry a lot of outdoor stuff including bike gear and bike clothes

1 Like

Damn… fat bike with deore 6000 for under $600…

2 Likes

Damn…Kickr V5 for $670. Screaming deal.

5 Likes

What’s the best price we’ve seen on the Kickr Bike? This would make it $2400 from them

Is that better than the 499 zwift hub?

I am in the market to get a new trainer… I am tired of blown inner tubes while using the tuo. Maybe it would be cheaper to get quality inner tubes…:thinking:

At $670, I’d probably drop the extra $ on the Kickr……but I can’t give you any hard specific reason why, I guess.

Either would be a huge improvement over a wheel-on trainer.

5 Likes

Wasn’t the Stages Bike like $2k not too long ago?

Lots of direct drive trainer deals to be had. If there’s a Sarris H3 deal still out there, it’s tough to beat at the prices they’ve been listing for.

1 Like

Yes, including a year of Zwift, but I was wondering about the Kickr bike.

1 Like

I got my Kickr bike for $2500 last year when Zwift was clearing out their inventory.

2 Likes

Kickr Bike V1 was $1,999 for Black Friday. Not sure about V2.

1 Like

The new Continental Grand Prix 5000 AS TR 25-622 and 28-622 42% off at bike-mailorder.com: just 61€.

1 Like

And Kickr Rollers work out to about $510 with free shipping (plus taxes).

1 Like

I am still beating myself up for not getting one when it was at less than 400…

They are now at at 699 plus I need the cassette… I was looking to stay in the 500 range… That’s why I was thinking about the zwift hub. I am.not in a rush, so I’ll wait for a.good deal.to pop up

2 Likes