Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2018-2022)

If you buy from thefeed, get ready for your email and text to get absolutely destroyed with ads. Their marketing is like a girl/guy you went on one date with and think youre getting married the next weekend.

14 Likes

GARMIN 1040 solar for $660 for GOLD members

4 Likes

Interesting. The “gold” price I see is over $700.

1 Like

$712 for a new when I check

2 Likes

hmm seems like YMMV

1 Like

Maybe it’s a tiered thing, since it seems like when i add to cart at the lower price, i do not get the $71.24 in VIP credit. 6 in one hand, half dozen in the other.

1 Like

If someone is looking for a 1040, there’s a used one on GearTrade/Backcountry returns. Item 824476 - Garmin Edge 1040 GPS Bike Computer Bundle - Computers - Size Unisex One Size

2 Likes

Seems like a good deal if you are in a market. Two for $99.99.

The website also have a Shimano Cap for $12 plus shipping. Shimano Honeycomb Mesh Cap

Another 25% off at www.biketiresdirect.com

2 Likes

Sign of good things to come?

1 Like

I’m surprised to see QBP say they weren’t already offering “competitive” prices on those items

1 Like

Right? “Now gouging 12% less!” doesn’t really make anyone else feel good about them.

2 Likes

can you provide some examples of when QBP has price gouged?

The problem really doesn’t have anything to do with actual gouging. It’s just bad messaging.

“We’ve lowered prices!” is great. Simple, nothing to question.

“We’ve lowered prices! Now we’re competitive!” begs the question of what they were before.

And honestly, I haven’t worked in the bike industry in 20+ years, but from my experience QBP was always fair and competitive.

2 Likes

I’m hoping and praying a super Garmin 530 deal pops up soon!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Great sale. I got a set Zipp 303 Firecrest for $1500. Now lets see if they actually ship. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can we have a Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling “Stuff” thread for Europe? any takers?

4 Likes

I’m not entirely opposed to the idea, but what about Australia, Asia and other regions?

There are sales that span regions and some that don’t, and it’s not always clear.

And if we make a Euro one, what is the correct name for this one?

1 Like

Maybe the answer is just to post European deals here? I don’t think it’s too crowded a thread…

8 Likes