Cycling Podcasts

I do when driving to work, they have been quite good. Empirical Cycling is my favourite, but when I heard it for the first time it was almost too difficult for me to understand. Bonk Bros and Matchbox are good too. Fast Talk not bad either, but it was better when Chris Case was there. I don’t understand why they have now same intro music as Silca’s Marginal Gains podcast.

The Huberman Podcast. While not on the topic of cycling. But incredible neuroscience of the brain.
Not light listening but understandable science.

Empirical Cycling - First time I listened coudlnt get through until i listened to the two episodes with Andy Coggan and had the aha moment. Went back and started from the first one and have been binge listening. It makes the current ones much easier to follow.

Scientific Triathlon - Have been listening to Mikael since he first launched 5-6(?) yrs ago

Honestly, haven’t listened to TR the last 3 months or so…time has been on number one above and frankly needed a new perspective…TR (the plans) just isn’t working for me anymore.

1 Like

Do these podcasts have an intro?

I’ve been enjoying Never Strays Far this year, for a slightly more irreverent take on the cycling world.

1 Like

The Cycling Podcast
Ask A Cycling Coach
Breakfast with Boz
King of the Ride
Marginal Gains
Life in the Peloton
The Placeholders

A few non-cycling pods that are great listens:

The Flying Doctor Podcast (true stories of medical rescues from the Royal Flying Doctor Service)

The Joe Gardner Show (all things gardening)

The Adventure Zone (D&D role-playing in a comedy podcast)

I have compiled all the cycling recommendations into a single ordered list. I hope that helps someone.

Adventure Stache
Bike Radar
Bonk Bros
Bobby and Jens
Bradley Wiggins Show
Breakfast with Boz
BroomWagon
Cinch Cycling
Criterium Nation
Cycling Performance Club / Semi-Pro Cycling
Cycling Tips
Cyclocross Radio
Empirical Cycling
Endurance Innovation
Evoq
Fascat
Fast Talk
Geraint Thomas Cycling Club
Groadio
Imperfect Progress
Just Riding Along
King of The Ride
Lanterne Rouge Cycling
Leadville 100
Life in the Peleton
Losing Your Mind with Chris Cosentino (Top Chef and cyclist)
Marginal Gains
Matt Stephens unplugged
MTB Podcast
Nerd Alert
Never Strays Far
Nowhere Fast
Off-roads Inroads
Placeholders
Roadmap
Scientific Triathlon
Shut Up and Build Bikes
Simon Ward Human Performance
Slo Ride
Talking Luft
That Triathlon Show
The Adventure Podcast
The Creative Cyclist
The Cycling Podcast
The Gravel Ride
The Knowledge Podcast
The Matchbox
The Move
The Pace Line
The Placeholder
The Pull
The Ride Companion
The Slow Ride Podcast
The Social Distance Podcast
TR AACC
TrainingPeaks Coach cast
TrainRight
Triathlon Mockery
Watts Occurring

12 Likes

You are the man! I was just doing this now I don’t have to finish😅

1 Like

The Strong Savvy Cyclist & Triathlete Podcast

I’ve not listened yet, but Fast Talk Labs just debuted their new “Fast Talk Femmes” show focused of women and cycling.

https://www.fasttalklabs.com/category/fast-talk-femmes/?utm_campaign=fast-talk-femmes-podcast&utm_source=mailchimp&utm_medium=dedicated-email-blast&utm_content=fast-talk-femmes-podcast

1 Like