Cycling Memes and Jokes

@BenSwimsBikesRuns because flopping, that’s why not. :laughing:

So, so… SO much flopping.

2 Likes

The use of céleste to refer to a color in French did exist - back in the 17th century. But it referred to a… blue.

1 Like

Feels like it was the 17th century since someone posted an actual meme here :joy:

18 Likes

I got you!

52 Likes

Maybe that would be okay if the pad came in a celeste version? :rofl:

4 Likes

41 Likes

7 Likes

29 Likes

Not cycling related but being an American who cycles and watches cycling this resonated deeply:

28 Likes

Stolen off IG

33 Likes

Napa County in California is clearly a unique place in the country, being home to some top wineries and very rich people. It’s such an exclusive enclave that even the bike lane silhouettes wear aero helmets. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

That’s the best SNL skit I’ve seen in a very long time! Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

I like how SNL made the effort to note that there are some real areas for improvement in this country, that things aren’t perfect, while not making comedy into anything too serious. Good balance.

1 Like

Serves him right for not selecting the AI Snickers Detection option

1 Like

My daughter carved this. I guess that makes me the dinosaur. :rofl:

26 Likes

From Cycling Weekly.

There’s just no pleasing some people :joy:

xxx

19 Likes

I saw this and immediately thought about this bein a french beret on top of the cyclist’s head rather than a helmet. Goes better with the whole “wine country” theme :wink:

45 Likes

19 Likes

I think they’re like that in all of California. Certainly in the Bay Area and I’ve seen them like that in the Davis/Sacramento area as well.