Cycling Memes and Jokes

I’m considering racewalking since I rarely eat rice and have never considered an air fryer.

Has anyone tried this thing called stew? they have these self-warming electrical pots that let you put all the ingredients in at 5 am when you leave for work, and when you get home at 5pm, dinner is ready.

4 Likes

How do you post GIFs on the TR Forum? Sorry for the stupidly stupid question. I can’t find it in a search and when I try and do them from the keyboard it says not supported.

(@mcneese.chad feel free to delete this comment/move it if there’s an existing how-to)

1 Like

For this one, I just went to giphy and clicked on “copy link” and then pasted it here

19 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

I believe people have been excommunicated for suggesting such things, let alone using them.

3 Likes

Sounds like a total crock of something to me :wink:

5 Likes

Came across this on my ride this morning.

e2a22e68c739fdefc9eddd1d6736f9ce

Sadly, just stepped over it and continued my ride…

32 Likes

InstaPot for rice, steel cut oats, lentils. Also can be an Air Fryer, but I can’t cook the desired amount of tots in it, so dedicated it is.

1 Like

Also serves as a nice humble brag :joy:.

3 Likes

Queue the threads…. :joy:

46 Likes

Power match FTW!!

3 Likes

Me 2 years ago.

1 Like

after this mornings ride

18 Likes

My dropper post’s name is Archibald, and after I finish a technical descent he says “your saddle, sir”. Why thank you, Archibald.

15 Likes

When you let the marketing team design the camouflage :person_facepalming:

From team ineos insta page

6 Likes

Are they teasing a new Pinatello for the TdF? I wonder what it might be…

I managed to capture a couple of photos of @AlexWild on his trainer this morning.

[This came in my mind after I decided to test out riding without power smoothing]

24 Likes

Bender is the BEST!

5 Likes

35 Likes

This might also have some de-mudding capabilities for MTB and gravel applications #upsell

5 Likes