Cycling Memes and Jokes

Or on your bike toolbox.

Important ethical, moral and coolness question: if you then remove that brand from your bike, do you have to remove the sticker? Or is it cooler to keep it on, as in, “yeah, I used to have Speedplay pedals before”?

8 Likes

Or a 10p bag of Haribos. Make two orders as long as they are over the free postage and get tow 10p bags .

1 Like

13 Likes

10 years ago, the idea of going to bed at 8 was just crazy…
now, the idea of going to bed past 9 is just crazy… I feel badass if I can stay up until 11, then I set the alarm to 5:00 and dont feel as badass anymore

18 Likes

Same here haha except I usually can’t make it past 10pm

1 Like

@Joelrivera @ChefAcB
My 92 year old neighbor goes to bed at the same time I do. All about the sick gainz…and fatigue :joy:

7 Likes

If I could sleep at 9 I’d be winning races.

6 Likes

53 Likes

56 Likes

lets not single people out here

1 Like

At least he didnt become a triathlete! That would have been MUCH MUCH worse

7 Likes

Did you see what him and a teammate did today to the 2-man Race Across the West record?

took over 3 hours off the previous record!

4 Likes

I’m not sure how people are interpreting it but this is definitely not a dig at Tyler personally, he just happens to go to “Vegan Cyclist”, both of which tend to be incredibly annoying, with crypto investors not being far behind.

7 Likes

From what I’ve seen Tyler would be the first to laugh at that meme. he totally embraces the vegan stigma humor.

12 Likes

he hates swimming too much i think lol

1 Like

Based on their history Specialized would more likely sue the kid than send him a present :joy:

29 Likes

doppelgängers alert

29 Likes

That’s most of us…

3 Likes

Yep definitely me

Falling asleep on the couch covers watching TdF pretty well in Australia. Stages dont start till 9pmish, so finish around 1am. If you ride in the mornings at all you will be asleep before the finish

1 Like

I love our sport.