Cycleops H2 or Wahoo Core

Clicking style

Assuming this was more a higher pitched sound like clipping into pedals?

More low pitched and at very low flywheel speed. When I spun it up closer to working speeds the sound couldn’t be heard. I only heard it because I was busy fiddling with a chain tensioner and slowly spinning the crank to check alignment changes I was making.

As an update I went for the H2, a couple of sessions in and I’m really impressed. It’s my first smart trainer so I have no comparisons but it so much better than my old KK road machine. Very happy and thanks for the recommendations everyone.

5 Likes

I’m also a brand new H2 owner, much thanks to the recommendations on this forum. I rode on a Kickr Snap before, but the feel and the accuracy is so much better on the H2. I really enjoy it so far!

2 Likes

Might not work for you but I got an H3 for £680 which might be better value getting the latest. Do a click and collect for the H3 @ £850 You need to be a british cycling member then use that voucher for 10% off and have an employer that lets you buy Halfords vouchers (my wife has something through NUT and I have similar through work) these give you another 10% off

I did consider the H3 as I have a British cycling membership. H2 seems quiet enough and as far as I can see that’s the only difference. Firmware is the same once updated. £599 or £765? I went for the cheaper option and headphones :smile: you got a great deal on a H3…

And right on time nicely discounted to £609 for UK peeps