Chad's Departure

No one is flaming you…but just because you don’t enjoy the product anymore doesn’t mean the company has “fallen”.

8 Likes

You can turn off adaptive training and follow the stock plans

4 Likes

I agree. I actually struggle to listen to it now and have unsubscribed. I like all the guests and their contributions but it’s just not the same without either Chad or Amber.

3 Likes

Especially right after stating he’s local, thus inferring he may have knowledge we don’t have. That’s pretty egregious.

2 Likes

Have you looked through those old plans in your calendar that are now revamped to include PLs. They are not as great as you remember them if you’re to believe in PLs of workouts. The plan had me doing Stretch threshold workouts followed by Breakthrough threshold (+2.7 PL). According to the PLs some of the programing was all over the place. It’s no wonder why so many struggled with those plans. There’s a reason TR changed all the plans, they were desperately needed.

3 Likes

Yet more reasons to lock this topic.

EachPaleKoodoo-size_restricted

Joe

4 Likes

Calm down man. We paid for all those “contributions to our lives”. No one did it as a favor. It’s a business.

It’s not this thread that needs to die. It’s the fanboy mentality and putting everyone who’s tiny little bit of “famous” on a pedestal that has to die a horrible death.

9 Likes

There’s also treating people with a little respect, be they famous or not. Just because someone’s employment means that they’re in the public eye doesn’t mean they lose a right to some privacy.

Anyway, I’ve the strong impression that engaging with the ‘we have a right to speculate’ crew here is just feeding the trolls so I’ll be leaving it there.

4 Likes

Yeah… Except if he wasn’t Chad, one of the most prominent member in a huge TR team and it was some other employee, people could be taking a dumb on them and most of these “leave him alone” crew wouldn’t even care.

Speak for yourself. Thinking before you speak (including about how the subject of the conversation may feel) used to be a thing…before internet forums.

7 Likes

years ago, when my children were much much younger, they would watch the reality shows that chronicled a search for Bigfoot. Spoiler alert, they never found Bigfoot.

I never had the heart to break it to my kids that they would never see a Bigfoot on the show.

this thread is alot like that.

We will never know what happened with Chad, but the thread continues.

19 Likes

Woof, I guess I feel better about not agreeing to a voluntary price increase!

7 Likes

5 mil isn’t that much for a successful guy like him and it doesn’t make me feel one way or other about my voluntary fee increase……it’s still well worth it.

Joe

5 Likes

Does anyone know how to actually turn off that price increase? I was never able to figure it out.

2 Likes

Have you contacted TR support?

1 Like

I don’t contact support. It’s a bit of a policy of mine :joy:

I guess the good of their heart is worth millions!

1 Like

I’ll put this here again for the fanboys. I think it pairs well with the article :rofl:

1 Like

Please don’t stop posting to this thread. It’s something to do while waiting for a truck inspection and oil change. 6 months from now I will need something comical to read again.

1 Like