App running slow [Android]

iPhone and iPad, same Problem.

1 Like

yea, that’s my bad. I thought I did an OK job of searching before posting. Mods can decide to delete if needed

Looks like the latest update fixed it!

Thanks @SarahLaverty

Eh? No its still very laggy.

Did you get the update notice?

There’s no Android update on Google Play. Ive just checked.

Ive had the spindowmn issue too on ipad…will freeze while ramping up then not respond to canceling

On iOS it seems to be fixed

1 Like

On android its still very laggy and there’s no uodate on google play

Did a fix for this get pushed through? I haven’t had an update on Android for quite a while and the app is seriously dragging the chain on all of my devices.

@IvyAudrain

Bumping this thread as Im still experiencing the same problems. The app is both incredibly slow to launch, load and sync and is very unresponsive when using (input responsibness issue mentioned by others). Im running the latest version of the app on android.

2 Likes

Also bumping this. Since joining TR a month ago I can not beeline how slow the app is. Website seems fast. Wish they would at least acknowledge this and say they are working on it or confirm it’sa problem

2 Likes

Mine seems to crash an awful lot on iOS (more than weekly?). I’ll attempt to open it and will get an “uh oh, looks like we’ve had a problem screen.” I’ll have to re-login , but sometimes that doesn’t work and I’ll have to switch to a different device. Super frustrating when time is short and I’m just trying to cram in a workout.

On my Pixel 6 Pro, all updates installed, stock, the app has been almost unusable. Every click takes 3-10 seconds to respond if it even does respond. When trying to filter workouts by type/duration it often freezes for over a minute. If I can then get the app to respond, if I change one of the filters to say choose an additional option the old options don’t show checked anymore but they are actually checked. After the selecting an additional option the app usually crashes.

2 Likes

Hey @obj63mc I checked out your log files and noticed you may not be on the latest update. Would you mind deleting the app>>turning off and back on your Pixel 6 Pro>>download TR app.

Also check that your Pixel is running on the latest Software and that you have at least 2GB of free storage and close any other apps running on the background so the TR app is able to run smoothly.

Let me know how it goes!

You can always write to support@trainerroad.com too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine has been very slow and unresponsive too. I was in the beta program but uninstalled and left beta but still slow, then entered the beta program but also still slow and unresponsive (samsung galaxy z3 fold on latest firmware btw)

Thank you @ArHu74 for letting us know! I’ve reported it to the team to investigate.

Mine has also been incredibly slow over the last week or two. Was fine before that.

Android Google Pixel 3.

2 Likes

I actually thought this was me running on an older android device, but I’ve also found the App laggy on my S22. No other apps affected.

Same here. App has been slowing down over the last couple of weeks. It’s almost impossible to navigate. I have removed the app, rebooted my phone, reinstalled the app but still the same. Fortunately, once the workout is loaded I have no issues. Once the workout is completed performance is again ridiculously slow.

2 Likes