I assume this has been covered by other forum members in some form beforehand but I figured I would post it anyway.
Do you guys think you can add some basic analysis functionalities like…
(2) Power/Heart Rate
(3) Cadence in zone (1-6)
(4) HR decoupling for a workout
(5) Time spent in zones 1 to 6 (totals by HR and Power)
(6) Time spent in zones for a workout (by heart rate in addition to power zones)
(7) Max heart rate in a given period (eg months)
(8) Total hours by sportive (eg running, swimming, cycling)
(9) Total distance and altitude covered (for outdoor rides)
You could aggregate the information in a cockpit under career. Perhaps also apply the seasons concept. It would be super helpful to have those additional insights.
I am aware that all of this is covered by intervals.icu, though I would very much prefer to not share my data with Strava. Perhaps a direct connection to intervals.icu could be a quick fix?
Curious to learn what you guys think.