Acidity of Urine & Relationship to muscle soreness

Hi, interested if Coach Chad or other TR uses have had similar queries… I have been going through a bit of a rehab block due to a torn tendon, during this i made some nutrition adjustments as I had gained a bit of weight as training volume slumped dramatically (basically more lean meat, fruit, salads etc). During a recent sports chiropractor session i mentioned how over the last months i also generally seem way more sore after exercise, literally like acid in my veins, there was a suggestion to look at my urine acidity (not blood as that is rather well controlled and serious issues if moves much)… so i tried some urine strips and low and behold I am quite acidic, (5-5.75) … looking at this some more at foods … seems everything i eat (wholefoods) are on the more acidic than neutral side… those foods to reduce acidity seem to be “plant based”… what a surprise i thought another push for that approach…before i make any changes wondered if this was a science or more a case of needing to eat more or some food macros…