3t exploro and a direct drive trainer

Anyone use a 3t exploro with a direct drive trainer (like the Tacx Neo2)? As it has the hang loose rear derailer I’m wondering if there’s anything special that has to be done for it to fit or if you can just directly mount it to the trainer using the trainer provided through axles.

thanks in advance!

1 Like

Does anyone have any information about this issue? I just Bought a Wahoo Kicker snap with the through axil conversion but it still doesn’t work because of the hang loose derailer.

i never got an answer, and after opening a ticket with 3t themselves, they said to check with the trainer company which in my case is Tacx. I haven’t done so and instead put my older bike on the trainer even though i would’ve preferred the 3t due to the fit.

Just bought a 3T Exploro and ran into the same issue — got the thru axle conversion for my Kickr Snap and still didn’t work because of the 3T “hang loose” derailleur. Disappointing because I can’t do any TR sessions until I figure this out. Anyone have ideas on which trainers will work with this bike?

Any updates on this issue. Wondering whether my 3t exploro will work with the tacx neo 2t?