WorldWide Disaster Day - Live Event Discussion

Yes, this deserves its own blog post with data.

9 Likes

Yes, I’ll let the weekend finish then give me a few days and I’ll get something up.

15 Likes

Fan-tas-tic!!! :+1:

Thanks so much, @Nate_Pearson

Can’t wait to see the info.

2 Likes

This is just wrong!! When do we start?

I have put together a survey for all Disaster riders and have sent it to @mcneese.chad to review. Near the end of the 15 question survey, is a place for suggestions of ways to improve it. You could your suggestion of Disaster+1

Note: If you review Hunter Allen’s “Kitchen Sink” workout, he personally gives his highest kudos to folks that achieve 320 TSS. So if we are to consider a +1 version, I think we may want to consider reaching that ultra-milestone (note: he also mentions 280 as a baseline; 300-320 worthy of his accolades). While I don’t think we are looking for his endorsement of our efforts, I think to say that we have matched his outdoor ride indoors would be pretty cool.

3 Likes

Disaster 2018 Survey Results

3 Likes

Survey completed.

1 Like

Completed

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

I completed the survey, I decreased the intensity to 95% so my answers reflect the lower intensity. If I attempted it at 100% my answers would be very different.

2 Likes

I could add 15 more minutes onto the fireworks or maybe another over-under at the end Definitely can be squeezed in there :slight_smile:

You are definitely in great condition! Nice!

Personally, I think that if you set that if you set your goal at 95% and completed 100% of the workout, that’s 100% completed. And that’s not meant to be patronizing in the least. The logic is that FTPs used for the purpose of this workout, and for that matter, any other workout are based on when each user took the test. For some, they may have taken it recently (ouch!). For others, they may be at the end of their training period, and perhaps their FTP used understates where they are really at. FWIW: I am just completing the SSB MV1 (soon to take another 20min test), but had taken one mid plan), so I may be in the middle on the difficulty scale. But in all cases it is a hard workout and “in my book” you completed 100%!

1 Like

How many did you sell? Ordered mine but delivery early Jan

1 Like

All synced and the ticket raised, so hopefully the TR Tech people can combine my two “Disaster” workouts before @Nate_Pearson does the stats, as at the moment I probably show as two incomplete, rather than 1 full!

1 Like

33 so far - now up to $370 in donations. From what I gather Teespring keeps part of the cost to make the shirt and then all the profits go to WBR. For shipping are you outside the US? I live in the states and ordered a regular and a tri-blend. Tri took significantly longer to arrive.

2 Likes

Survey done.

3 Likes

survey done!

3 Likes

I am locking this event thread. We can move all future Disaster discussion back to the original one.

2 Likes