I just made this thing for lunch and I’d thought I’d share it will all of you.
- 8 oz soy milk (or regular milk)
- 2 large spoon fulls ricotta cheese
- 3 large spoon fulls Greek yogurt
- One handful of spinach (about the amount of a small salad)
- One handful of frozen blueberries (your fingers will go purple)
Combine everything and put it in a blender. The spinach might seem weird to you, but it adds a lot of fiber and green goodness and you don’t really taste it at all. The yogurt (fat free in this case) adds a ton of protein along with the ricotta cheese. The Ricotta cheese isn’t necessary but it adds some fat and creaminess to the smoothie.
You could also add/substitute peanut/almond butter to get some healthy monounsaturated fats.
Combine everything up and blend!
Once you’re done drink it will a straw. It’s just better that way.